As you read about the statement Joe Biden made to a group of supporters in New Hampshire, think about this:
- Who has been running the show for almost 4 years?
- Who had unfettered power for 2 years?
- Who has been blasting almost every corner of business for almost 4 years?
- Who has spent almost $6 trillion they did not have?
- Who has threatened the country with the biggest tax increase in history?
- Who has put massive regulations onto the back of business?
Hmmm! Let me think. The tea party? No! Joe Biden and Barack Obama? Yes! Nice try Potsie!
Now read this:
Vice President Joe Biden admitted to a group of supporters in New Hampshire this afternoon that the President would have been able help the economy “much, more” if the Tea Party hadn’t taken the House.
Biden showed the audience the Obama campaigns chart of job growth during the President’s first term in office and accused the Tea Party for stalling the recovery, because of the debt limit fight.
“Imagine where we’d be if the Tea Party hadn’t taken control of the House of Representatives,” Biden said adding that they were “a group set on obstructionism.”